General website terms and conditions
1. This site is owned by Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited a company registered in England with company registration number 03086621 and whose address is Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS
2. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this website and by accessing this website you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the website.
3. The website is open to employees of Samsung and invited retail companies.
4. Internet access is required as the Website can only be entered online. Participants will need to provide a valid e-mail address for contact purposes.
5. Participants will need to visit Samsung Academy (the “Website”) to open an online account by providing details including employer details, their name, e-mail address, contact number(s) and create a password.
6. Provided all relevant details have been submitted and participants are employed by a participating retailer, an e-mail will be sent confirming successful registration.
7. Ownership of rights. All rights in this website are owned by Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. No person may copy, modify, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, license or create works from any part of this material or otherwise use it for any public or commercial use without the prior express written permission of Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. The names, logos and images on this website which identify Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited and its products and services are proprietary marks of Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited.
8. The Samsung Academy (the “Website”) terms and conditions are governed by English law.